Friday, November 4, 2011

New month, great news

My two little monkeys the day that we put the stick on the house, last Friday 4/11/11 which means that there are 22 days until finance is due on the house.  22 days until I will be 100% excited that this is happening and 21 days {probably more because of Christmas but at the moment 21} till we have SOLD OUR HOUSE!





The only thing that I will really miss from this house is my garden.  I love that it is so open, that it has everything for the children {and husband}, that is has my lovely chickens & my even better veggie garden.  All of our pots will need re-homed, along with the fruit trees in wine barrels but everything else will need to be packed.
All of our friends are excited for us and a good friend who is currently in the UK actually said this to me last week {in relation to my garden missing}: “the beauty about the garden is that it’s something you made, which means you can make it again.  The best part about the garden is that you don’t have to keep it alive while you are on your mega adventures!!!! {and you can choose to have whatever garden you want in all sorts of different places}”  Simple but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS