Monday, January 9, 2012

Southbound

Literally!

We traveled south to Busselton over the weekend to head to Southbound Festival 2012.  I had ummed & arred over going but I was so drawn to the line-up that I just did it and I am so very glad that I did.

Some amazing music in a fabulous location, with wonderful weather {& the company wasn't so bad either}.

A few that I saw over the two days: Josh Pyke, Fleet Foxes, Drapht, John Butler Trio {OMG he is the most amazing musician to see perform live, I want to see him again every.single.week!}, Kimbra, The Jezabels, Missy Higgins {can't wait for her new album}, The Vines & so very much more.

It makes me wish I would be around to head to Bunbury for Grovin the Moo in May, without even seeing the line up!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS