Sunday, September 30, 2012

Useful school links

I've been a little quiet in the school front, am having an internal conflict with our choice and if it is really working for us {or more importantly for the children}. 2012 is the year of seeing what happens, I have made a commitment to see out the rest of this year with SIDE and see if things improve, then make a decision for 2013.

Regardless of that I would share some links that I have found useful and that have given some much needed additional information, especially for Kyla.

www.overthebigmoon.com
This site has some great pre made Kits that have writing practice, cutting activity,recognition activities, puzzles, counting, sizes and other various things.

www.KrazyDad.com
Has some great mazes

www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com
Has a great range of printables including, site words focused items, writing practice sheets {alphabet and numbers}

www.education.com/worksheets
Alphabet colour by letters pages, site words bingo {which my two love}

www.mrprintables.com
Alphabet coloring pages, alphabet tracing pages 

www.TheCraftyClassroom.com
A great activity call My Buggy Board which works on different maths sums

www.momto2boys24.blogspot.com
Alphabet tracing pages, shape recognition

I discovered most of these originally by looking at Pintrest. It is a great site for ideas, not just school related by anything really {although I've not looked at it since we started traveling as I have just not had the time}. Before we left Perth I laminated a heap of the ones I found so that they could be reused and also so that they last longer.

Take a look there is always something new being added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS