Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Photobook for 2013 {Home}

Being 'still' does have it's advantages.

I have been able to complete our massive photobook from our adventures last year, even better this year I have managed to convert it to jpg format so I can even share the pages here.  Amazing what happens when you actually have the time to sit down and think about thinks.

As I have said before 2013 was a big year, in many ways.  We have all grown and changed, thankfully together.

So here are the pages of our book, in order {and hopefully sans any spelling mistakes like the 2012 book had, as I was in such a rush}.

The wrap around cover
















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS