Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014 {Reflection}


Another year has passed, 2014 is soon to be no longer.

It has been a big year, not the easiest of year but also not the hardest of years.  We’ve meet new people, learned new things and seen new places.  Learnt to move past things with cannot change and embrace the things that are most important.

2015 will see us enter our 4th year on the road and highly likely our last.

I’ve got high hopes for all that we can achieve in 2015, a big year, with so very much to offer!


2 comments:

  1. I saw one of your instagram pics which lead me to here which lead me to peeking through the door which lead to me adding you to my list of blogs to read. Good luck for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely family pic x look forward to reading your adventures for this year and maybe catching up at some stage over the year too.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS