Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ecuation FlipFlop

Since first looking at our education options I have flip flopped several times between home schooling & distance education.

I had all but decided that home schooling was going to be the best option, mainly down the time restraints and structure. Well fast forward to this week and I have done a major flip flop to the point that I have an appointment with S.I.D.E {primary} at the end of January to get more details.

What am I thinking?
Well I think that I possibly need the structure and deadlines to make sure I don't get lapsed in what we are and aren't doing. I think that I need to have someone guide what we do and don't need to do.

I have discovered heaps of different online options/suggestions that would help with either option and for those of you looking for ideas you really should check out PINTREST, the pictures make it so much better.

Right back to packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS