Wednesday, February 8, 2012

S.I.D.E



The saga of school has finally been sorted.

After more than one flip flop over what to do about the small peoples education we {read I} has finally decided that the best option of us is S.I.D.E

 It is the Western Australia distance education program, short for School of Isolated & Distance Education. I will still have other things we will work on, although with everything exciting that traveling brings to a family with small children but SIDE will give us the structured learning that I feel is important {and that I know my eldest does need}.

We had a meeting with them on today, to see more information on the program, for them to meet the children and for me to meet the teachers. Their are two lovely women who are looking after the early childhood group and I am confident that we can make it work. The structure for me & the small boy is what is needed, while Kyla will just slip in for the first part of the year before she offically starts the Kindy program.

So next week I will not only be a sewing Mum, a contract Mum, but I will also be a teaching Mum. Women of many tricks it would appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS