Sunday, December 16, 2012

Yallingup Again {Visiting}

I made plans before our trip to Perth to spent the week with my grandparents before we headed back to Manjimup.  Originally it was going to be myself and the smalls while J stayed up in Perth for work, the job however wasn't ready so we all had a relaxing week together {with my grandparents of course}.

A trip to see Nana & Pop isn't right unless it involves a trip to the Busselton Foreshore.  It never gets old down there, I love looking at the Jetty and how the different lights change it every visit.






                                     

We also took a drive around Eagle Bay.  The weather was chilli but the sun was bright

 We got to watch the sunsets in peace and watch the small ones nap on Nana's couch.
 


Not sure when we will be back to our spot on the lawn in Yallingup but it is always lovely to visit.  Back to Manjimup we go

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS