Monday, July 21, 2014

Wooramel Station {Working}

I will admit it, right here, where it will stay at the top for a short while {at least}, I have been terribly slack updating the blog and I am actually playing catch up on New Years Even.

So whilst the date is when we left Wooramel, the entry is in fact, six months late!

Right enough of my admissions, now to remember what we did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a lovely relaxing last week of the school holidays, a great chance to recover from the weekend at WBJ.  I read, looked over family history, planned our weekend away in August, planned a trip to Perth in September {for me}, ate too much, drank too much and enjoyed trying out the spas.

Justin worked hard to get the decking done around the lovely artisan spas and also the pool fence.
 
 


 

We finished up on our last night with a lovely camp fire by the river.


I should add that all of the work that we have done here has been to set up a Caravan Park on the banks of the Wooramel River {it only opened this year}.  It is a truly magical location, with plenty of sites for tents/campers/caravans and Rachel has done a magnificent job with the on site tents.  All of the fittings inside have been made with items she has collected off the station and having slept in them before they are amazingly comfortable.  I would definitely recommend you pop in for a stay and an explore.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS