Sunday, March 18, 2012

The end is near

It is hard to believe after all of this time that we are almost there.  Almost at the end of our stay at my parents place, Almost at the end of my work contract & almost ready to get on the road.

We had a get together on the weekend with close friends.  A chance to have a chat, share some food, a drink & also to let them see inside our new home.  Let's just say that everyone was impressed on all counts, especially with our new home.

Now to work our where to first, exactly!

We know that we are heading south but sadly I think that the smalls & I will take off first as J has to finish a renovation he has started {later than planned}.  So maybe I will go and spend sometimes in wonderful Yallingup with my grandparents.  I know that they would love to have us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS