Saturday, March 10, 2012

Making a 'Home'

One thing I have said from the beginning of our journey is, even if we don't have a house I want to make whatever space we have feel like a home.

Hence the not so practical red kettle I insisted I had to buy to take with us, a dinner set that is nice to eat off but also practical and a few other bits that make it ours.

I also decided that we needed to have our own space within the 'bedroom' so the smalls got new bedspreads last week & the fabric for our finally arrived.  Something that I like and also the husband type person likes & can 'sleep in' too.





And now I have left over fabric that I get to play with.  Am thinking a headband or two for myself but not sure I can make anything else for myself without looking a little odd when people come to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS