Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday

To my baby.

It really is hard to believe that Kyla is four, that it has been four years since she raced into this world and finished our family.  Since she made her place known from the moment she arrive and she still does continue to let you know that she is here.

FOUR.



Her last picture as a 3 year old xx


She had a fabulous day, slacking off school work.  We had presents in the morning {which she loved}, then a play at the park with friends.  Home for lunch and a nap, then an afternoon with her cousins.

Kyla meets Fern & Fern meets her seat on Kyla's new bike.  I ordered Fern a little over a week before I needed her {yes I know I left it till the last minute} but she arrived with time to spare from a wonderful woman I found on Etsy, whom is based in the UK.  Fern is lovely, made perfectly and her little items of clothing are so cute.




A lovely sunny morning at the park.  Baby chinos and donuts are a great way to start the celebrations.  Oh and the play with friends while I chatted/gossiped.

Local park for fish & chips and a play with cousins, followed by the worst cake I have EVER made {and yes I did just admit to that one, that is how bad it was - although all of the children at it without complaint so that is something}.





A great way to spend her last birthday in Perth, well for a while... At least that is the plan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS