Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Knitting

Alright so I can't sew all the time, not always going to have power or space to do it so what can I do with my hands....

KNIT.

I've surprised myself with what I have been able to teach myself, what I can remember and what my lovely Nana has been able to show me while I was staying with her {she actually even gave me some fleece and electric spinning wheel so I can spin my own when we finally stop}.

 
 
 

So I've been creating a blanket jumper for myself.  Something relatively easy to start {even if it is over 25,000 stitches} and easy for me to put on/off



.Now to work out what my next knitting project will be

 {this next little book is a golden oldie that I found at The Flying Wardrobe in Witchcliffe}


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS