Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The month that was

I've been terribly slack with blogging and even this post is a catch up {two weeks later I might add} but it is because we are too busy enjoying ourselves.

Hard to believe that we have been in Yallingup, parked up on the lawn in the paddock with my grandparents.  We've had a fabulous time, learnt lots of things and the smalls have caught up on their school work {excellent}.

We've learnt about all kinds of reptiles and Kaleb's writing is coming on really well.  Kyla has her moments but we are moving forward.  We have done craft, writing, readying and also even made some Damper



 

We have a day trip out to farm in Karridale, just for something to do.

 
 
 

Naps at Nana's, along with helping them pack up the house ready for a move.  I am amazed at the history that my Nana's has collected over the years, at the amount of 'stuff' that she has kept for so long.  Even found some newspaper notices about my birthday and the engagement of my parents from all those years ago.

 
 

A weekend to Perth to spend some time with J while he was finishing off a job.  Saw a foggy morning down there and also an amazing sunset at Cottesloe beach catching up with friends.







 We have afternoons on the lawn at the house, afternoons at the beach & for ice-cream, for a quick beer, a walk on the jetty and drives to lighthouses.




 
 
 
 
A wonderful surprise visit ANZAC Day from my sister & nieces & of course my Mum.  Was a great 24 hours actually and nice for Isla snuggles.
 

A day over to Donnybrook to catch up with another Aunty and also playing at the park in the morning {WOW what a park, be sure to check it out if are in Donnybrook}


 We survived some terrible windy in Yallingup, thankfully J was with us for this weather as I am not sure what I would have done, given we had to tie off to his ute.



 Can't wait for the next part of our adventure, onto Karridale we go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS