Monday, May 28, 2012

A week in Perth

Well after our fabulous time in Karridale we headed to Perth for what was to be a few nights to sort a few things out, pack somemore items into the sea container and get organised for our journey North!

We stayed with our friends J & P for a few nights and then my folks as there was work to be done which obviously meant money.  This meant we lived in the house for a week, so given it was longer than planned and we ended up going out {in public} for dinner, shopping had to be done.  I managed to get a lovely top to remind me of my youth!


 The smalls had a great time catching up with Aunty P & Uncle J {and I am sure that J missed them when we left as he no longer had company for early morning breakfast} and then with the grandparents & cousins.


My knitting still got done and I got started on some beanies for everyone.  The pattern was super easy and I managed to finish two in the four nights with J & P and start another when we got to Mum & Dads

Everything is packed & ready for our real adventure to start, now that we are all finally together.

Roll on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS